You are here:Home/How To/Norpro Pineapple Corer Slicer Garnishing Tool
How to Use Norpro Corer Slicer Gadget to Slice and Core Pineapple
I like NORPRO company pineapple slicer and corer! I bought a few months ago at the local TJ-MAXX store and don’t use my knife anymore when need to slice pineapple. It is so simple to use and I great gadget to keep and recommend to friends and family.
I can say we can have a journey to paradise with the slicer! When I first time served sliced with the tool pineapple my husband asked if it is canned pineapple. So perfect shaped slices. Check the photos!
Just a few more touches for the center piece. Flower from apple on the center so romantic touch. Apple needs to cover with lemon juice or other acid to prevent darkening.
We can serve the tropical drink in pineapple and feel like on vacation in paradise without pay much money! Garnish it with fruits and colorful picks and no wash glasses after!
Or just cut out core, place spiral from pineapple back in a pineapple, cover with crown and brink to a friends house. Pineapple slices so good with a few drops of lime juice and sugar powder on it.
If you are going to make containers for a drink for a party, don’t worry about excess of pineapple! Just freeze in small freezing Ziploc bags and use in a smoothie.
How To Use NORPRO Pineapple Slicer and Corer
Cut off the top of the pineapple. We can cut off the bottom and make a nice centerpiece for the table or romantic candle holder.
2. Position the slicer on the center.
∗If you will make container for drink, measure approximately how deep the slicer go, so you won’t damage the bottom of the pineapple.
3. Keep twisting the handle with light pressure. Whet feel slightly resistance stop. Easiest way to remove slices if you place the pineapple in horizontal position, hold pineapple with left hand and pull the slicer out.
4. We have pineapple ready for beverage. I usually don’t remove the center – so great to place garnish on the middle. Approximately you need 2 cup of drink to fill the container (middle size of pineapple).
5. Push the clip inside of slicer and remove the black handle and remove pineapple.
5. You will have spiral from pineapple. Just make one cut and very even and perfect slices are ready to serve!